When your significant other agreed to stop watching porn early in your relationship, you were relieved. But now that you've been dating for a few years and everything's otherwise great, you can't shake the feeling that they haven't quite given up porn and it feels like a betrayal. Is porn cheating? On this Feedback Friday, we do our best to get some perspective on this and much more!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/245.
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Due to your own complicated history, your significant other's possible consumption of porn feels like betrayal. Is there a way to understand it from a different perspective?
- You spent six years training for your dream job only to be disqualified on a technicality. How can you motivate yourself to endure a similar time sink for another career when you know you're not getting any younger?
- As a business owner, how do you deal with the deadbeats who take advantage of your good nature and don't respect what you do enough to give you fair value for your services?
- How do people transition from the period of time they need to get experience in their field to the time they get paid for making use of that experience?
- Your significant other wants you to list the names of the people you've dated and slept with in the past, and then delete them all from your social media. Is this at all reasonable?
- You assumed you were having an email conversation regarding a business proposition with a man you know named Sam, but it turns out it's been with a woman named Sam whom you don't remember meeting. Now what?
- You're normally a great conversationalist, but when it comes to interacting with a superior, you find yourself worrying too much about accidentally saying the wrong thing and the conversation ends up stagnating. How might you overcome this?
- Life Pro Tip: Looking to cut the cord but dreading the inevitable call to the cable company where they badger you into not leaving? Tell them you're moving out of state where they don't offer services. Your cancellation call will take a fraction of the time.
- Recommendations of the Week: Happy Jail and Twelve Monkeys
- She Podcasts LIVE women's podcasting conference -- a literal who's who of talented and wildly successful women podcasters giving their all to make sure you have everything you need to make your podcast soar to the next level. Get your tickets now!
- A quick shoutout to Justin Phillips!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
NetSuite by Oracle allows you to manage sales, finances, accounting, orders, and HR for your business instantly on the cloud from anywhere! Download your free guide -- Seven Key Strategies to Grow Your Profits -- at netsuite.com/jordan!
Explore Blue Diamond for all your almond product needs. From delicious almond nut snacks to gift baskets, they've got you covered at a store near you or at bluediamond.com!
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/JORDAN!
Ship is here to make dating fun again. With Ship, friends can set each other (or themselves) up -- because who knows you better than your friends? Check out Ship at getshipped.com/jordan!
Saving money on your car insurance is easy with Progressive. It's an average savings of $699 a year for customers who switch and save! Get your quote online at Progressive.com and see how much you could be saving today!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!